What spaces are open?
AGWA is currently undergoing an exciting rooftop redevelopment that will bring new contemporary art spaces, a rooftop sculpture walk and 360 views. This does mean that some gallery spaces are temporarily closed. There are two gallery spaces open Balancing Act and Leaving LA. Children's activities and guided tours are available.
Do I need to register my details to enter the Gallery?
All Gallery visitors will need to register their details for contact tracing. The Gallery will offer check-in via the SafeWA app, or you can access a separate Gallery electronic sign-in sheet.
Every person over the age of 16 will require to register independently of each other. If you have a function at the Gallery, each guest will need to register when they arrive at the Gallery.
Is there a restriction on numbers?
Yes, the 4 square metre rule remains in place, but this can be accommodated in most instances.
Can I bring my children to the Gallery?
Yes, you can. We do request that children are supervised at all times while in the Gallery space, and they adhere to physical distancing rules.
Is the AGWA Shop accepting cash payments?
We encourage contactless payment however cash payments will also be accepted.
Are you running public programs?
Public programs and guided tours in the Gallery have resumed. Please visit our website for details.
Are schools groups able to visit the Gallery?
School groups are able to book in excursions. We strongly encourage schools wanting to visit the Gallery to pre-book their visit. Please contact email@example.com to enquire.
Can I book a venue for a function?
Yes we are now accepting bookings for venue hire. Visit our venue hire page for more information. If you have a function at the Gallery, each guest will need to register their details for contact tracing when they arrive at the Gallery.
How does the Gallery cater for visitors with disabilities?
Visitors with access requirements will be able to use equipment including wheelchairs, walkers and electric buggies. Access toilets are located in the main Gallery building. ACROD parking is available in the Perth Cultural Centre car parks. You can arrange special vehicle access to the Gallery entrance by contacting +61 8 9492 6600. Companion cards are welcome.
For the health and wellbeing of our visitors and staff, we have put in place additional safety measures. These include:
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout the Gallery.
- Additional cleaning of the Gallery including high-traffic areas and high-touch items.
- Cleaning of equipment in between workshops.
- Mobility equipment sanitised after each use.
For the health and wellbeing of our visitors and staff, we ask all visitors to consider the following:
- Please do not visit the Gallery if you are feeling unwell.
- Please use hand sanitiser upon entering the Gallery. You will also find sanitiser stations throughout the Gallery.
- Please keep a 1.5m distance between yourself and other visitors.
- Please follow the instructions of Gallery staff.
- Please inform Gallery staff if you become unwell during your visit.
- You must provide details for contract tracing upon entering the Gallery.
- You must wear a mask at all time.