Are you an energetic art lover with a passion for creative learning?
We are seeking expressions of interest from dynamic volunteers with an interest in gaining hands-on experience in arts and education.
AGWA Learning is seeking volunteers to provide care for Gallery 9, a dedicated space for interactive, artist led projects. Throughout 2022 Learning Volunteers will engage and support families and people of all ages to create small raffia and wool creatures as part of artist, Sharyn Egan’s Boorongur.
The role is open to all but may be of special interest to students or recent graduates in visual art, education, design and events.
• Gain practical experience at the Art Gallery of Western Australia.
• Develop skills in arts learning and multigenerational engagement.
• Build your network in the arts sector.
• Meet and learn from arts professionals.
• Free entry into all paid exhibitions.
• 10% discount at the Gallery Shop (excluding catalogues).
• A written reference upon request.
• Engaging with families to support engagement and play.
• Building sculptural forms and playing with shapes.
• Maintaining and caring for the space.
AGWA is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, if you feel there may be a barrier to applying please contact us directly to discuss how we might be able to assist.