Are you an energetic art lover with a passion for creative learning?
We are seeking expressions of interest from dynamic volunteers with an interest in gaining hands-on experience in arts and education.
AGWA Learning is seeking volunteers to provide care for a multigenerational engagement space opening later this year, and engage and support families to play and experiment with the Horizontal Geometries shapes in a participatory project created in collaboration with WA Artist Eveline Kotai.
The role is open to all but may be of special interest to students or recent graduates in visual art, education, design and events.
• Gain practical experience at the Art Gallery of Western Australia.
• Develop skills in arts learning and multigenerational engagement.
• Build your network in the arts sector.
• Meet and learn from arts professionals.
• Free entry into all paid exhibitions.
• 10% discount at the Gallery Shop (excluding catalogues).
• A written reference upon request.
• Engaging with families to support engagement and play.
• Building sculptural forms and playing with shapes.
• Maintaining and caring for the space.
Volunteers will need to be available for training on 28 May 2021. Deadline for EOIs is 20 May 2021.
Please email your EOI and CV to email@example.com
AGWA is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, if you feel there may be a barrier to applying please contact us directly to discuss how we might be able to assist.