Knowledge Gatherers help AGWA gather valuable feedback from our visitors. This role is ideal for marketing students or people with an interest in audience development and Gallery operations.
AS AN AGWA VOLUNTEER YOU WILL RECEIVE
• Free entry into all paid exhibitions.
• 10% discount at the AGWA Design Store (excluding catalogues).
• Experience working within one of Western Australia’s most significant cultural institutions.
• Opportunities to develop new skills, relevant to the arts industry.
THE IDEAL VOLUNTEER WILL HAVE
• Enthusiasm for Perth arts and culture, and willingness to learn.
•Exceptional communication skills.
• High proficiency in the English language.
• Proficiency in a second language, such as AUSLAN, is valuable but not required.
• A reliable and positive attitude towards work.
• The ability to work as part of a team.
AS A KNOWLEDGE GATHERER, YOU WILL
• Approach Gallery visitors with audience surveys.
• Answer any queries visitors may have about surveys.
• Where necessary, assist visitors with the completion of audience surveys.
• Achieve a target number of surveys completed each shift.
• Must be able to commit to a minimum of one morning or afternoon shift per fortnight.
• Volunteers must wear their provided AGWA uniform and maintain a suitable standard of presentation.
• All volunteers require a current Police Clearance or Working With Children Check. AGWA will assist with submitting these clearances for any volunteer who does not have one.
For expressions of interest or more information, email: email@example.com