AGWA Experience Ambassadors help with and promote AGWA’s exciting calendar of public programs and events. This role is particularly suited to those seeking volunteering experience outside of regular business hours.
As an AGWA Ambassador you will receive:
- Free entry into all paid exhibitions.
- 10% discount at the Gallery Shop (excluding catalogues).
- Experience working within one of Western Australia’s most significant cultural institutions.
- Opportunities to develop new skills, connections and networks within the arts industry.
- A written reference upon request.
The ideal Ambassador is someone who:
- Is passionate about Perth arts and culture.
- Enjoys talking to people.
- Is willing to learn.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Can volunteer outside of 9-5pm, based on AGWA’s public programs and events schedule.
As an AGWA Experience Ambassador you will:
- Assist with the delivery of AGWA’s public programs.
- Perform front of house duties at AGWA’s public programs and events.
- Oversee activities taking place in the Imagination Room.
- Assist the AGWA Learning team in preparing for workshop delivery.
- Must be available Wednesdays, Sundays and for AGWA’s programs and events as negotiated.
- Volunteers must wear their provided AGWA uniform and maintain a suitable standard of presentation.
- All volunteers require a current Police Clearance and Working with Children Card. AGWA will assist with submitting these clearances for any volunteer who does not have one.