Installed in the light-filled, city-view participatory exhibition space Gallery 09, dancers create a performative response to Exquisite Bodies, an all-ages exhibition developed in collaboration with Bruno Booth.
Celebrating both community and virtuosic senior dancers, the resulting performances will be facilitated by dance maker Paige Gordon and accompanied by percussionist Rosie Taylor.
Please send an EOI to email@example.com by 30 October 2023. Your EOI should include a biography (up to 100 words), describe why you are interested (up to 100 words), and any needs/considerations/support required for you to participate.
Community & Virtuosic Senior* Dancers – You are invited to be involved!
Required to be available for all three sessions
• Tuesday November 14 2-4pm (Introductory Workshop - Closed session)
• Thursday November 16 2-4pm (3pm Performance and Debrief)
• Thursday November 23 2-4pm (3pm Performance and Forum)
• November 16 – 3pm (Seniors Week)
• November 23 – 3pm and followed by a Q&A